We have loved selling Real Estate in Fishers, Indiana since 2005, and have seen so many more great reasons to move to Fishers, Indiana. Here are some of the great reasons to move to Fishers, IN:
1) Great Surburban Location within 30 minutes of Downtown Indianapolis
2) Downtown Fishers is being completely revitalized with new walking trails, new concert venue, new dining and shopping.
3) IKEA/TopGolf corridor is great. Just enjoyed hosting a Birthday party for my son at TopGolf which is always a great time for the whole family!
4) The Yard an entertainment district is being built in the heart of Fishers! Amazing dining such as Pier 48 Fish House & Oyster Bar, Rize, Sangiovese Ristorante, among many other great dining options including a culinary experiment where chefs can show off there skills!
5)Geist Reservoir- Fishers has one of the best reservoirs in all of Central Indiana where you can enjoy boating, swimming, fishing, and waterfront dining at Wolfies Grill.
6) Affordable Housing- Homes tend to be less on average than the other 3-4 suburbs in Hamilton County and Boone County.
7) Top Rated Schools- Fishers schools are always ranked in the top 3 systems in Indiana.
8) Amazing Golf Courses such as Grey Eagle and Ironwood.
9) Beautiful parks with playgrounds
If you are considering buying or selling a home in Fishers, Indiana give Andrew Neal at RE/MAX a call or email at 317-371-8133 or [email protected]