Fishers, Indiana has a lot of fun activities to do in the summer outside! Here is a list of my favorites……
1. Geist Reservoir- this body of water in Southeast Fishers is a great way to enjoy Fishers. If you own a boat and do not live on the lake, you can rent a slip for under 2k a year at the Geist Marina. I have done this for the past 6 years and have enjoyed it very much! Very convenient way to have access to the lake. If you do not own a boat, you can also rent boats from the Geist Marina!
2. Fishers Town Beach- Fishers has a beach in Saxony which is free!
3. Pools- Many neighborhoods in Fishers offer a community pool and there are several homes for sale with outdoor pools as well
4. Parks- Fishers has many great parks to enjoy nature!
5. Splash Park- a favorite for the little ones, many people in Fishers enjoy the splash park!
6. Concerts- Klipsch Music Center is just north of Hamilton Town Center near Northeast Fishers. Many of the top artists perform here all summer long!
If you are considering buying or selling a home in Fishers or surrounding areas call Andrew Neal, RE/MAX Ability Plus, 317-371-8133 or [email protected]