We have loved selling Real Estate in Fishers, Indiana since 2005, and have seen so many more great reasons to move to Fishers, Indiana. Here are some of the great reasons to move to Fishers, IN:
1) Great Surburban Location within 30 minutes of Downtown Indianapolis
2) Downtown Fishers is being completely revitalized with new walking trails, new concert venue, new dining and shopping.
3) IKEA/TopGolf corridor is great. Just enjoyed hosting a Birthday party for my son at TopGolf which is always a great time for the whole family!
4) The Yard an entertainment district is being built in the heart of Fishers! Amazing dining such as Pier 48 Fish House & Oyster Bar, Rize, Sangiovese Ristorante, among many other great dining options including a culinary experiment where chefs can show off there skills!
5)Geist Reservoir- Fishers has one of the best reservoirs in all of Central Indiana where you can enjoy boating, swimming, fishing, and waterfront dining at Wolfies Grill.
6) Affordable Housing- Homes tend to be less on average than the other 3-4 suburbs in Hamilton County and Boone County.
7) Top Rated Schools- Fishers schools are always ranked in the top 3 systems in Indiana.
8) Amazing Golf Courses such as Grey Eagle and Ironwood.
9) Beautiful parks with playgrounds
If you are considering buying or selling a home in Fishers, Indiana give Andrew Neal at RE/MAX a call or email at 317-371-8133 or [email protected]
Money Magazine has just been ranked Fishers, Indiana as the #1 City in America to live in 2017! We at The Andrew Neal Group have been selling Real Estate in Fishers, Indiana for 12 years and have lived in Fishers for over 10 years and highly recommend Fishers! Fishers has amazing outdoor parks, Geist Reservoir, shopping, dining, and other top places opening weekly such as TopGolf and IKEA!
Contact Andrew Neal, Fishers Realtor at 317-371-8133 if you are considering buying or selling a home in Fishers. We know the best neighborhoods, locations, and homes on and off the market!
Fishers, Indiana has many amazing opportunities. We have always loved Fishers and have enjoyed living and selling Real Estate in Fishers for over 10 years and to see the amazing development coming to Fishers is great! IKEA is being built off i69, TopGolf, and Downtown Fishers has the all new Nickel Plate District with Amazing Dining, Shopping, and Offices.
Check out this article on all of the development and contact The Andrew Neal Group if you are considering buying or selling a home in the Fishers area 317-371-8133……. http://currentinfishers.com/looking-ahead-braden-topgolf-and-more-to-come-in-2017/
Fishers, Indiana has a lot of fun activities to do in the summer outside! Here is a list of my favorites……
1. Geist Reservoir- this body of water in Southeast Fishers is a great way to enjoy Fishers. If you own a boat and do not live on the lake, you can rent a slip for under 2k a year at the Geist Marina. I have done this for the past 6 years and have enjoyed it very much! Very convenient way to have access to the lake. If you do not own a boat, you can also rent boats from the Geist Marina!
2. Fishers Town Beach- Fishers has a beach in Saxony which is free!
3. Pools- Many neighborhoods in Fishers offer a community pool and there are several homes for sale with outdoor pools as well
4. Parks- Fishers has many great parks to enjoy nature!
5. Splash Park- a favorite for the little ones, many people in Fishers enjoy the splash park!
6. Concerts- Klipsch Music Center is just north of Hamilton Town Center near Northeast Fishers. Many of the top artists perform here all summer long!
If you are considering buying or selling a home in Fishers or surrounding areas call Andrew Neal, RE/MAX Ability Plus, 317-371-8133 or [email protected]
Fishers, Indiana is a wonderful town that offers many great options in all price ranges. As Fishers and Carmel, Indiana Specialist Realtors we often see many people leaning towards Fishers when looking under $300,000 as there is a great selection and you get more for your money! With Fishers close proximity to downtown Indianapolis on the Northeast side the town has boomed in the past 10 years. Here are a few of our favorite neighborhoods we sell in under 300k-
Avalon of Fishers- located off Olio Road at 126th St., the neighborhood has all the amenities one could want with walking trails, pools, and close to HSE schools! Built by Pulte Homes.
Westminster- Ryland built this great community around the corner from Hamilton Towne Center. It offers great homes in the 200’s!
The Bristols- located near 126th and Brookschool, many of our clients have purchased in the neighborhood!
Woodberry-located near 141st and Cumberland, this neighborhood offers affordable homes in the 100’s and has been very popular because it has large affordable homes!
Sunblest- If you are looking for an older home in one of the older subdivisions of Fishers, look no further then Sunblest!
Fishers offers so many great options under 300k you will be able to find exactly what you want! Give Andrew Neal, expert Fishers Realtor, a call at 317-371-8133 or email us at [email protected]. Considering selling a home in Fishers? We can help too!
Over the years we have sold many homes in Avalon of Fishers. The neighborhood is located at 126th and Olio Road right by the HSE Schools. It is a great master planned community by Pulte Homes, one of the nations largest builders. Pulte is known for building one of the higher end products of production homes. Their homes are well built offering such finishes as granite countertops, luxurious master baths, and crown molding.
Avalon of Fishers offers great amenities such as pools, playgrounds, walking trails, and parks. You will notice when you first drive in the neighborhood a very nice well maintained entrance.
One of the interesting features of the neighborhood is the vast choices in home types. There are nice townhomes ranging from the lower 100’s upwards of $180,000. Then you have the two story homes which start in the lower 200’s for say a 3000 sqft home including basement upwards of $380,000 for over 5000sqft fully upgraded home with finished basement. The next section has smaller ranch homes with the lawncare included in the Homeowner dues. The prices range from 200k-300k. The new section offers larger luxurious ranches with pond or wooded views in the 300’s!
You can still build your dream home or buy one of the nice resales! The builders thinks the neighborhood will be completed within a few years. We just listed for sale a beautiful 5194 ranch in the new section with basement for $359,900!
If you are considering buying, selling, or building in Avalon feel free to give Andrew Neal, Avalon Expert Realtor at RE/MAX Ability Plus a call at 317-371-8133 or email him at [email protected].
Forbes has just Ranked Fishers, Indiana the #3 Friendliest City in America. The award was given for low crime rates, high homeownership, highly educated population, and plenty of community activities! Fishers is a wonderful place to live and I am so happy that Fishers just was ranked this as they deserve it very much. I live and have sold Real Estate in the Fishers area for over 7 years and everyone of my clients has been very happy living in the area! Overall everyone is so friendly and it is a great place to raise a family! If you are considering buying or selling a home in Fishers give me a call at 317-371-8133 or email me at and[email protected]!
See All Fishers, Indiana Homes For Sale- http://homes.dealwithneal.com/i/9583/Fishers_Real_Estate